of products are purchased using smartphones.
of tours are ordered from mobile devices.
of food are purchased using smartphone or tablets.
of high school students use smartphones to educate themselves, compared to 28% in 2012.
of people worldwide are using audio-video chatting on their mobile phones.
of organizations have planned to eventually implement IoT, whereas 50% have already ad opted.
of property are searched online using real estate apps.
of the population have a social networking profile, where around 60% of the population have at least one social account.
Building a perfect and polished app can take hundreds of hours of development time, which undeniably comes with sweep of expenses- where there’s no guarantee that people will even use it. But by building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), startups can minimize the development time and maximize the chances of building something people actually need and this way calculate the risk associated with the success of app in the market.
By building and launching the MVP first you can:
- Test your business project by quickly moving to market.
- Minimize initial development costs.
- Save your time and efforts.
- Get early adaptors and first paying customers.
- Get user opinion about your product.
Cross Platform app development allows startups and businesses to be proactive and best reach to the target audience for high levels of engagement. This means your app could be built for multiple OS like iOS, Android and other and deployed on different platforms like web, desktop, mobile, tablets and wearable devices.
Codiant builds cross-platform mobile apps using Appcelerator, Titanium, Corona, Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap, Coredova and other frameworks.KNOW MORE
- Analysis of competitors
- Define the business goals
- Pick features to meet business goals
- Define risks
- Define the location of elements on the screen
- Provide User Experience
- Prepare Use Cases
- 5 suggestions of logo
- 3 suggestions of screen design
- Description of user friendly interface practices applied.
- Development plan with deliverables
- Acceptance criteria
- Straightforward hours tracking
- Development Schedule
- Test app for your control check
- Automated API tests
- Quality assurance
Submit To Store
- Consultation on Apple Store and Play Market guidelines
- Submission of the code to stores
- Guiding through the process
We are visual analysts who believe in close collaborations and one-to-one meetings to decode ‘what you want to built’ and ‘how you want it built’.
SECOND, WE LEARN. We examine your idea and your purpose behind the launch. We define the audience. We gain deep insights and understanding of your brand. And we do all this taking you alongside so that we inherit your thoughts while getting it built.
Lastly, We Lead. We kick start the built with you in touch for feedbacks and approvals.
This is how we design, develop and deliver your ‘product’ in the way you want.
Talk to us, we’d love to help built and germinate your idea.