Dedicated and Ad-hoc Support
Our security and risk management leaders of the end-point protection platform work on your project on-premise or cloud to
manage and monitor mobile applications while providing complete data protection of business information with stringent
security for identity, devices, apps, APIs & data, and cloud environments.
With the increasing customers’ appetite for digital engagement, more companies and enterprises are using analytics and
artificial intelligence capabilities at scale to simplify and automate businesses; companies are moving to cloud or have started
adopting Unified Endpoint Management technologies to stay ahead of the curve.
Improve workspace productivity and reduce hardware costs as Codiant’s workspace management services enable companies to manage all on-premises devices and platforms including virtual apps and desktops, servers, laptops, mobile devices, and mobile apps while enforcing stricter end-user authentication requirements and offering the highest levels of security and protection.
Our Technology Expertise
Top Benefits of Unified End Point Management and Security
- Maximize security, compliance, and control in complex IT environments
- Receive timely security alerts of suspicious behaviours or policy violations
- Defend against malware and other threats, both external and internal
- Cut costs, boost productivity and end-user satisfaction
- Improve endpoint management and application choice
- Enhance outcomes and make better business decisions