- Agile is driven with flexibility and versatility.
- Keeps people above tools and processes.
- Divides tasks into small modules called sprints.
- Promotes meaningful progress on work.
- Conducts virtual scrums or weekly progress meetings.
- Place value on transparent communication.
- Keeps team members accountable for their work till final release.
- BD engages BA for requirement analysis
- BA proposes questions & feature document
- Client provides answers, approves features document
- BD sends confirmation of project notification to leads
- Requirements consolidations by BA
- BA prepares user stories Flow & Information architecture
- Client approves requirement consolidation documents
- BA prepares use cases
- Leading to wireframes with UX designer
- QA assures the requirements are met
- Approval received from client
- Designers uses the above documents to prepare mocks, converts them into Invision
- QA assures that the requirements are met
- FrontEnd devs create assets
- Client approval on designs
- Client approval on assets
- Developers prepare sprint plan with BA
- Developers engage with Backend setup
- Proceeding–Short sprints–max 2 weeks each
- Agile process development Design, develop, deploy,QA for each sprint
- UAT on individual sprints to assure the delivery on schedule
- BA prepares project summary, case study document, handover document to client
- Developers prepare the delivery document
A formal functional specification will be drafted based on the information provided for the execution of the site project.
Work will proceed on the SRS, only when after you approve the drafted document.
We will complete the functional specification in view of your comments; freezing on the requirement.
The final and formally approved specification will then be the basis for delivering the final product.
The Project Manager will brief the UI/UX specialist team on the requirements, creative design and prototypes, mock up including logo designing, index page and other page mock ups, style sheets, etc. This will be the inception.
We will build a non-working prototype to give you a rough but accurate idea to how the user interface will look, how the site will work etc. It will include all major screens.
A review and approval on the prototype will be required from your end to proceed it for development.
We will spearhead the process by design then will reduce the design to code followed by unit testing and peer testing.
Our expert Quality Analysts will test the software in-house. The hours budgeted here will be used in testing throughout the development process.
User Acceptance Testing
Complete software system will be released for your testing.
You will comment on the UAT results and provide approval to proceed.
We will provide quick turnaround to fix any problems that are pointed out by you during UAT, resulting in the final version.
You will review the final version and give your approval.
We will provide our assistance in deploying the product online.