Trackter is a marketplace bidding portal where seller can get the
justified rate for their product by getting connected with buyers directly and vice versa.
Also once there is a deal between buyer and seller then seller can hire shipper/truck driver as well through the same portal.
As per the client, there were no less than three different systems being used in every produce transaction: the buyer’s produce tendering platform, the shipper’s sales program, and the freight company’s load board; eventually, making it tedious to manage. This pain point led to the discovery of Trackter where the platform streamlines all these system into one easy to use platform.
Our client aspired for a solution that will allow shippers, buyers, and transportation services to relay information in a timely, efficient manner. Also he envisioned it to be a perfect marketplace, load board, rating service, and tracking system.
As a next step, the Design team created a set of detailed wireframes for the Android and iOS platform. Developed collaboratively over a series of iterations, these defined in detail the app views for Driver. While on the web it covered three user roles: Customer/Carrier/Warehouse Manager.
- Register as Customer (Buyer/ Seller) & Carrier (the shipping company).
- Place bid for Buy / Sell Produce (Fixed or Variable type).
- Make offer, receive quotes, make counter offer.
- Award one bid to multiple buyer/ sellers.
- Various bid statuses (Applied, Accepted, Negotiating, Awarded, Rejected).
- Make Payments.
- Place bids for Shipping the produce through system/ outside system.
- Carrier apply on bids.
- Hire a Shipper.
- Shipping company add the trucks and drivers in system.
- Shipper create shipment and assigns driver to a shipment.
- Pick and drop of consignments with various statuses.
- Live tracking of deliveries.
- Receive notifications with estimated & actual delivery time/date.
- Generate Invoices.
- Ratings & reviews.
Third Party Tools
Today, Trackter is built up to be an all-inclusive logistics hub for produce growers, buyers, and shippers. This marketplace app allows sellers to get best real-time pricing for produce and trucks, and help users track their produce. Also, trackter makes payments simple with custom ACH payment portal.