Qwikdrop is an on-demand delivery platform that connects merchants and individuals with crowd-sourced drivers to enable virtually anything to be transported
locally in minutes. Whether it is single item, a few items or a list of items user can just request a delivery from Website or its iOS/ Android App and merchants can
dispatch the items quickly managed by the drivers of Qwikdrop.
Third Party Tools
Our client wanted to revamp the existing website of Quikdrop into a new website
with cutting-edge technology Stack and modern visuals. With all these, he also
wanted us to create mobile application for delivery platform with the following
features added into it.
- Sign up & Login
- Add locations and store
- Add items or upload list
- Pay and track order
- Provide rate and reviews
Before we got started to development, our UI designers created fully interactive wire frames for four user roles i.e. customer, driver, vendor and admin. Eventually, this helped us in streamlining the process and speeded up prototyping and development time considerably.
- Qwikdrop system is having their open and close time.
- Customer can search for store and select items they want to place order.
- Add items in cart and checkout using preferred payment mode.
- System will search nearest driver in preferred radius.
- As soon as driver accepts the request, both can track LIVE status of order.
- Customer can rate and review driver.
- Integrated stripe connect for payment integration, money split between vendor.
Quikdrop has emergently tapped the needs of discerning users that is impatience to get anything in the hands within minutes. It is today
delivering chores swiftly in an average time of 40 minutes and not only
this; it also enables LIVE tracking, so that users can track the location of
drivers to know where their item has reached.