OPTT - CASE STUDY
ONLINE PLATFORM PSYCHOTHERAPY DELIVERY
OPTT is an Online Psychotherapy Tool, which manages clinic, caregiver and patients. It’s a web portal that enables caregivers to create appointments for patients, assign assignments and add progress notes. Successively, patients fill that assignment and submit; caregiver reviews the same and provide note on it.
Our client wanted to create a web portal to manage Clinics, Patients & Caregivers with following features embedded into it:
- Login with your Credentials
- Add Clinic, Caregivers & Patients
- Assign Patients to Caregivers.
- Appointment/Chat between Caregivers & Patients.
After closely understanding the client’s requirements our UX designers created wire frames that helped push usability to the forefront in showcasing page layouts at their core. Also, our developers got an ease to thoroughly understand conversion paths, naming of links, navigation placement and feature placement.
Our development team worked closely with the client and brought these features to life.
- Admin can add clinic, Caregiver and Patients.
- Clinic can add their Patients and Caregivers.
- Clinic & Admin both can assign patients to Caregivers.
- The Caregiver can create and close the appointment with patients.
- The caregiver can chat with patients during the appointment.
- The Caregiver can give Assignments & Documents to Patients during the appointment.
- Patients can fill the assignments and submit it to the caregivers.
- The caregiver will review the assignment and put their evaluation note and close it. Once the appointment is closed, no chat and no assignment evaluation will happen.
- Once the appointment is closed, no chat and no assignment evaluation will happen.
Based in the Canada, USA, OPTT family of tools and products by Canarmony is today progressively providing online mental health support by facilitating secure and convenient communication between healthcare providers and patients. This Psychotherapy tool is shaping psychiatric diagnosis, therapy, and prognosis to help deliver effective and bespoke behavioural therapy to their patients.