Gym Fit App is a workout and exercise app that can help users maintain fitness at home without having to go to the gym.
With Gym Fit App users can build their workout routine as per their level: beginner, intermediate, advanced, and elite.
Work on a specific body part and check meal plans to stick to their fitness programs with full consistency while staying motivated.
There are many people out here having different goals but the same aim- FITNESS. Somebody
wants to lose fat, somebody just wants to stay in shape and the other ones are maybe looking to
build a ‘macho’ body. All these users do work hard in gyms, follow diet plans or take the help of
multiple fitness apps to accomplish their goals but at a point of time tend to lose interest when
they find the whole lot process cumbersome, or make them feel “I am still nowhere!” Leading
Fitness routine needs two constant virtues: Consistency and Passion. And to keep these virtues
alive one needs- a well-guided Workout and Training App. An app that can make a user learn the
‘HOW-TO’, keep their progress in-check and keep them stay motivated. With this principle clear in mind; we started working on the app by first understanding our target market and user persona
Millennials, Or Generation Y
(24 – 34 Years Old)
Passionate About The Fitness
Goal: Want To Build A Perfect, Well-Toned Body
(Roughly 35 – 50 Years Old)
Know Full Importance Of Fitness
Goal: Want To Stay Healthy And Fit
- Works 10-6 PM (weekdays).
- Workout Routine Goes for a short walk30 min (in weekdays)
- Activities Running, Cycling, Jogging, Meditation .
- Sleeping patterns 6-7 hours
- Technology Facebook, Instagram
- Devices Smartphones, laptops, tablets
|Users||Pain Points||Needs And Goals|
|Adults (35-50 age group)||
|Adults (24-34 age group)||
Based on this user flow and keeping my target users in mind, their needs, and behavior, the next goal of our UX team was to create the wireframes or app prototypes. Crafting these low fidelity prototypes presents our designers and developer team an opportunity to take a look at the flow of the app and allows them for revisions. Gym Fit App is divided into six main parts: Profile, Workouts, Exercises, Diets, Blogs, and Motivational quotes.
Logo Design + Construction
For logo designing we’ve picked the first letter of app name i.e. ‘G’ and infused a gradient incubated from different fitness bending poses.
The end result as a blended G elicited flexibility and springiness which served to define the brand identity
The app’s UI has the basic color as orange as it represents enthusiasm, strength, encouragement and endurance which our target users needed most.
Plus, to keep the design moody yet clean, we have pulled white and black tones.
- Sign-up/ Login : For easy onboarding, we have asked users only for their email id and password.
- Profile : Users can check their favorite workouts, blogs, and diets.
- Workout : Users can work out as per there set goals like fat loss, build muscle, transform and gaining strength. And as per their set levels like beginner, intermediate, advanced, and elite.
- Exercises : Users can exercise based on their specific body parts like biceps, quads, chest, forearms, etc.
- Workout with Equipment : Users can work-out according to the equipment they have like dumbbells, barbell pull-up bar, etc. Exercises are also available if they do not have any equipment.
- Mark Favorite : Mark any workout, blog and diet plan as favorite.
- Diets : There are personalized diet plans for weight loss as well as muscle gains.
- Blog : Users can read informative fitness related blogs posted by the admin.
- Motivational Quotes : Users can stay motivated by daily quotes.
Visual Studio Code
Gym Fit App is loved by many fitness enthusiasts today. They love the all-in-one feature of the app which makes this app as a personal workout+ trainer+ diet plan based app. The simple video exercise guides, breakout plan into Day 1, Day 2, so on makes it streamlined. We are working on many other features by our user’s recommendations and requests. Stay tuned to get updates!