Fantopias is a Fantasy Sport App that gives fans the opportunities to connect and watch their favorite teams together, on the same venue, with the same passion and cheer them, with the haters out of the way. The app also gives the ability to venue owners to manage the venue profile and schedule the events their venue will show.
Our client Cliff Holsenbeck required to build a sport based system where user (fans) can select their leagues and based on the leagues they can select Teams. User can view all the venue who are organizing events of their favorite teams also user can mark any venue as a favorite. User can view all the events on respective venue; they can select they are going or not for event, how many fans are going for an event etc. User can review and get the coupon offering by venue.
After using the bandwagon social media networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, our client Cleveland R Jones from US felt a need of a similar kind of social networking app on iOS platform that could connect the students, alumni , staff members and campus owner of same school, college or university and make the communication easier. He came to us taking this idea and asked us to develop an iOS app and web that allows students to:
- Develop an application for users through which it would be easy for them to identify the sport events of their favorite team in new city or the city they are travelling.
- Venues can create their coupons for branding/promotion purpose and user can claim the coupons they wish to apply and redeem them when they are at venue itself.
- Fan in the city can create Fan club for their favorite team to keep in touch with all the activities related to their favorite team.
- Fans can see the fan stats in terms of fan counter of all the team based on states, most checked in venues.
After analyzing client’s requirement closely, our Design Team worked upon a visual schematic that defined app views for two user roles: Fans and Business/Venue owners. The wire framing of these app screens for two categories highlighted the core functionalities of the app.
- Serving lots of venues and events in the venues without overburdening the server.
- We created coupons easy to claim and redeem at venue itself.
- We worked on google map that could help users to easily find the nearby venues or map.
- We added third-party integrations like facebook login to make Fantopias easier to set up and use. We used Google cloud messaging services and apple push notification services to efficiently implement push notifications on mobile apps.
- User current location or zip code, through which we can show related events or venues near by their location.
- Fantasy DATA API integration in order to fetch complete details about LIVE events with all information.
Codiant transformed the superlative idea of Mr. Holsenbeck into a world-class mobile and web application that radically redefined the way fans connect and engage each other and cross all the layers like finding the team matches, locating venue, claiming coupons etc. to watch the game conveniently. Download the app in the app store and test it out for yourself!