Tap, Tap, and tap! This is what an instant gratification economy is bringing in. No matter, what service you desire -a few taps -and the service person will be there at your doorsteps.
Undeniably, On-demand Beauty Apps have proved to be the bandwagon in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industry. Where COVID-19 crisis has acted as a catalyst to fuel the global market for Spa and Beauty Salons.
According to the Spas and Beauty Salons - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics “the Spas and Beauty Salons market is projected to reach a revised size of US$ 191.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% over the period 2020-2027”.
Increasing Profits and Ease of Life for Beauty Service Providers
As the adoption of spas and beauty salons is increasing, spa professionals and beauticians are roping in huge profits with increased sales. The factors making them immensely popular in the modern world are a. the rising demand for wellness solutions to reduce stress from the chaotic and hectic lifestyle, b. rising consumer concerns over personal appearance and lifestyle and c. consumer awareness of the benefits associated with spas and beauty salon services accounts.
Where North America holds the largest market share in America’s spas and beauty salons market followed by Latin America.
Beauty and Spa salon treatments, nowadays, are easily reaching their financial goals and improving their profit margins through on-demand beauty app services. Helping them build real value through features like:
- Easy Service Browsing
- Appointment Booking
- Reviews and Ratings
- Booking History
- Contact Stylist
- Online Payment Integration and more
These in-app functionalities offer them a simpler and convenient way to increase their customer base, no. of bookings, and promote service visibility.
On-demand Beauty Customer Segmentation
The largest customer segment driving the growth of spas and beauty salon market globally are:
- Beauty addicted
- New Entrants
- Family stage
- Status seeking
- Sports enthusiasts
- Socially responsible
Factors Boosting the Growth of Global Spas and Beauty Salons
- Rise in wellness tourism
- Increase demand from teenagers
- Growing geriatric population
- Hectic lifestyles in metropolitan areas
- Rise in customer spending on wellness and beauty products
- Desire to look and feel good
Factors Hindering the Growth
- High cost of skilled therapy professionals
- Low penetration in the underdeveloped countries
Research Credits: Maximize Market Research
The Growth Influencers and Keys to Success
- Convenience : Offering clients a wide range of services in a single setting and extended business hours.
- Reputation : Providing superior personal services as compared to your contemporaries.
- Economical Prices : Providing a reasonable quote, neither too pricey nor too inexpensive.
- Strategic Goals : Making company-wise strategic goals like gaining new permanent customers, growing the social media followers, creating differentiation, and so on
- Customer Relationship Marketing : Focusing on customer relationship marketing can get more clients and gain younger customers
Demand is driven by demographics and population growth. The profitability of individual companies depends on technical expertise and marketing skills.
Choosing the correct marketing strategy for a company is crucial and creating the right mix of product, price, promotion, and place needs a heavy focus.
Large companies enjoy economies of scale in purchasing and marketing like by having a patent, bulk resource hiring, and lowered costs. Whereas, small companies can compete successfully by offering superior service or securing favorable locations.
Some of the Leading Market Players in Salon and Spa Industry
- Metropolis Salon & Dry Bar
- The Roose Parlour and Spa
- Butterfly Studio Salon & Spa
- Robert James Salon and Spa
- Muse Salon & Spa LLC
- Metodo Rossano Ferretti Salon
- Paul Labrecque Salon & Spa
- Madeline Wade
- Salon U
- Chris Chase
- John Barrett Salon
- Rossano Ferretti
Boosting Beauty Services with On-Demand Beauty Apps
Some of the existing on-demand beauty apps that Codiant has built:
The Styloos app is built to bring the stylist, hairdressers, and nail technicians at home.
How It Works (Client side)
- The user sign up on the app
- Search their favorite beauty salon near to their location
- Book the date and time to seek service
- Make online payment
- The salon owner or stylist register themselves
- Cite their services, availability time, and rates
- Accept bookings and payments
2. Nailpolished (iOS/Android)
Nalipolished is an on-demand Beauty service app that allows users to leverage the following services:
- Search nearby salons and view their location through the map
- Browse the menu option having services like facial, nail spa, massage, pedicure & manicure, hair settings, and so on
- Book an online appointment
- Make an easy online payment through cards, wallet, or net banking
- Submit ratings and reviews
Stay Ahead Of the Curve
The biggest concern for any beauty, salon, and spa company is its longevity. Hair salons and beauticians today need a new and younger client base with returning customers. In such a scenario, on-demand beauty app solutions are the perfect conduit that saves money, increases local reach, and amplifies brand awareness.
The beauty app platform allows users to connect to salons and beauty services all over the city. Never in the past, there has been a faster way to view, book, pay, and avail services in a blink of an eye.
So, if you’re looking to invest in the on-demand app economy there could be nothing better than on-demand beauty app services. Think and act strategically!
Related: Know the Cost and Key features to develop an on demand Beauty App
Looking for a technology partner to get build an offbeat on-demand delivery app that can beat the existing players in the market?