QWIK DROP CASE STUDY
ON-DEMAND DELIVERY PLATFORM
Web Team for backend and APIs, iOS & Android Team
Database : MySQL
Languages : Yii2
App platform : iOS Native, Android Native
Qwikdrop is an on-demand delivery platform that connects merchants and individuals with crowd-sourced drivers to enable virtually anything to be transported locally in minutes. Whether it is single item, a few items or a list of items user can just request a delivery from Website or its iOS/ Android App and merchants can dispatch the items quickly managed by the drivers of Qwikdrop.
Date and Time
Our client wanted to revamp the existing website of Quikdrop into a new website with cutting-edge technology Stack and modern visuals. With all these, he also wanted us to create mobile application for delivery platform with the following features added into it.
- Signup & Login
- Add locations and store
- Add items or upload list
- Pay and track order
- Provide rate and reviews
Before we got started to
development, our UI designers
created fully interactive wireframes
for four user roles i.e. customer,
driver, vendor and admin.
Eventually, this helped us in
streamlining the process and
speeded up prototyping and
development time considerably.
Our development team worked on the features and came up with the solution that supported following features:
- Qwikdrop system is having their open and close time.
- Customer can search for store and select items they want to place order.
- Add items in cart and checkout using preferred payment mode.
- System will search nearest driver in preferred radius.
- As soon as driver accepts the request, both can track LIVE status of order.
- Customer can rate and review driver.
- Integrated stripe connect for payment integration, money split between vendor.
Quikdrop has emergently tapped the needs of discerning users that is impatience to get anything in the hands within minutes. It is today delivering chores swiftly in an average time of 40 minutes and not only this; it also enables LIVE tracking, so that users can track the location of drivers to know where their item has reached.