This means that mobile app design principles are now inseparable from business success strategies. We will present to you 11 of these core principles and how they are crucial for driving dollars your way.
A new kind of monetization for every business vying for increased customer engagement is “Accompanying Mobile App (AMA)” – a planned move that acts as a booster in positively trekking the revenues and then reflecting in the balance sheets of the company.
A wrong move in the development and designing of Mobile App and your business tends to shrink.
This brief and crisp blog by Codiant seeks to demonstrate the basic mobile app development principles you dodge while developing your lucrative business weapon. Take a sneak:
1. Your App Should Be Totally Relatable
The App name, its online description, its UX, its aesthetics, each and every aspect of your app should relate your business goal, its purpose, app existence, and of course cover target user problem in every respect.
2. Your App Should Nail It Right On The Head
Your app should comprehensively cover all the solutions a user demands when he uses it. Don’t leave a single risk of uffs’ and aargh, and then launch it beyond a shadow of doubt.
Following this principle, eventually you lessen your competitors’ scope & wisdom for your app improvisation and wane the possibility of dragging your prospects towards them.
Because it definitely holds true, if the user finds the value in YOUR app, they will never ever reciprocate to your competitor unless they find it free.
3. Your Revenue Model Needs A Clear Purpose
The conviction that “the higher the app rank, the greater would be the income” should soon go into the trash. We repeat, be clear to the core into your strategies, app launching purpose, and most importantly revenue model.
Come into the knows:
1. Do you intend to generate ad revenue?
- Then your app should be free.
- Solve a very routine problem
- Feature ads in an unobtrusive way.
2. Will it have in-app purchases?
- Put as much value as you can. It will compel them to make in-app purchases.
4. The Psychological Mantra Behind Best Selling App Design
UX – in short, aka User Experience is the lifeblood of an app that unequivocally retains the user stickiness.
The psychological mantra of colors, UI, UX in the design, reckon on the shifting digital age but its rules are timeless.
The UI of the products depends on four basic fundamentals:
1. Analysis of the competitors
2. Analysis of the customer’s needs
3. Product structure and strategy
4. Content creation
Minimize The Cognitive Load To Maximize Learning
Secondly, the learnability of the product should be more than the UI. For that to happen, restrict the extra elements in the UI to those that are critical in prompting the user to take the next step—everything else is noise.
5. Avail it an Easiest App Navigation and Search
We repeat, your app should reflect ease, convenience and simple navigation in each of its elements that pushes the user to take the very next step.
- Are all the critical functions self explanatory in itself?
- Can users find them in a single swipe or touch?
- Does your app have any intro tutorials, convenient search bars in the app which directly prevents the user from getting lost?
It’s no wonder relevant Mobile App manifestation is the holygrail. Stick on these aforementioned points and increase your app success rate. And yes, don’t forget to create and share useful content and use mobile marketing to achieve better brand positioning and drive more targeted customers to your online business.