posted on: 21 Nov 2016
Since the dawn of the Tinder, dating app builders have been designing, revolutionizing and, to some extent, redefining the digital dating experience by recreating clones of popular dating apps like tinder, Swoon, Grindr…etc.
It is no secret that the dating apps have distilled down to become one of the most popular monetization strategies for businessman and young entrepreneur popping up, leading to mark an unprecedented upsurge of dating clone apps and the ROI it is generating.
The most marked jump in digital dating tracked by pew is among the share of 18-to-24-year-olds whose use of online dating has roughly tripled from 10% in 2013 to 30% today.
Here is more to Awe you:
- According to Statista, during the period from 2009 to 2016, US mobile dating market revenue grew from 43 to 381 million dollars, and it is expected to grow to 415.3 million dollars until 2017.
- Around 7 million UK habitants are using online dating services.
- Industry of online dating costs more than $2.2 billion and is growing at a high pace.
- 80% of those Americans, who have already tried those, say that such services are a good way to meet people.
Related Story: The Typical Tinder User Spends 77 Minutes Tinding Every Day
What’s Next? How Will You Make Money Out Of This App?
There are many listed ways to make money out of the application, few of them listed below:
- Free and Paid versions of App
- Subscription offers/ Pay specific amount for video call/ Pay money to remove ads etc...
- Offer in-app currency, icons, smileys, etc.
Offer premium plans to unlock additional features.
What Type Of Dating App You Can Build?
- Geolocation matching dating apps which collect possible matches based on geographic proximity.
- Matching algorithm-based dating apps scours and feeds matches based on personal choices.
- Niche dating apps categorize and feature only specific group of people depending upon app owner’s demand.
Mobile Dating App Features by Codiant
As a dating app development company, we have enough knowledge and expertise for creation of a native mobile-first system of online dating, apps like Tinder, for both iOS and Android. We build applications that pack super awesome and profitable features that easily addicts and monetize your mobile daters.
- SpeedMatch (Tinder Clone)
- User Search
- Location Based Dating
- New User Registration
- Mobile Advertising
- Billing/In-App Purchases
- Flurry App Activity Analytics
- Memberships and Credits
- Real-Time Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Facebook Connect
- My Matches
- Profile views
- Email Verification
Recreate the Online Dating Experience with Codiant
Hit a message now if you want to talk about your idea and know how one of our dating app products could speed things up for you!
The 10 most trending mobile app ideas of 2018
Remember the saying, “the value of an idea is in the using of it”. because every idea is driven from the pain points of a user, and a user is the ...
POSTED ON: 09 Dec 2017Read more
Top 10 mobile app development trends in 2018
This is the world of hyperadoption—and hyperabandonment—the key to successful and sustained business growth depends on your brand being more agile...
POSTED ON: 04 Dec 2017Read more
How to calculate the cost to develop an app like uber?
The growing demand of uber-like clone applications is accelerating at the speed just like your car at highway. just a bit of modification in the exist...
POSTED ON: 22 Nov 2017Read more
Mvp apps lets startups to spend little and get more
We’ve long passed paying the hefty bills an app development company may cost for an app that you’re not sure will solve a definite problem of your...
POSTED ON: 07 Nov 2017Read more
New features in android studio 3.0 and android 8.1
Here’s the big day for android programmers. google announces the availability of the latest version of its flagship ide for mobile, android studio 3...
POSTED ON: 26 Oct 2017Read more
On demand food delivery app development
The business of delivering restaurant meals to the home is undergoing a rapid change as new online platforms race to capture markets and customers acr...
POSTED ON: 10 Oct 2017Read more