posted on: 21 Nov 2016
Since the dawn of the Tinder, dating app builders have been designing, revolutionizing and, to some extent, redefining the digital dating experience by recreating clones of popular dating apps like tinder, Swoon, Grindr…etc.
It is no secret that the dating apps have distilled down to become one of the most popular monetization strategies for businessman and young entrepreneur popping up, leading to mark an unprecedented upsurge of dating clone apps and the ROI it is generating.
The most marked jump in digital dating tracked by pew is among the share of 18-to-24-year-olds whose use of online dating has roughly tripled from 10% in 2013 to 30% today.
Here is more to Awe you:
- According to Statista, during the period from 2009 to 2016, US mobile dating market revenue grew from 43 to 381 million dollars, and it is expected to grow to 415.3 million dollars until 2017.
- Around 7 million UK habitants are using online dating services.
- Industry of online dating costs more than $2.2 billion and is growing at a high pace.
- 80% of those Americans, who have already tried those, say that such services are a good way to meet people.
Related Story: The Typical Tinder User Spends 77 Minutes Tinding Every Day
What’s Next? How Will You Make Money Out Of This App?
There are many listed ways to make money out of the application, few of them listed below:
- Free and Paid versions of App
- Subscription offers/ Pay specific amount for video call/ Pay money to remove ads etc...
- Offer in-app currency, icons, smileys, etc.
Offer premium plans to unlock additional features.
What Type Of Dating App You Can Build?
- Geolocation matching dating apps which collect possible matches based on geographic proximity.
- Matching algorithm-based dating apps scours and feeds matches based on personal choices.
- Niche dating apps categorize and feature only specific group of people depending upon app owner’s demand.
Mobile Dating App Features by Codiant
As a dating app development company, we have enough knowledge and expertise for creation of a native mobile-first system of online dating, apps like Tinder, for both iOS and Android. We build applications that pack super awesome and profitable features that easily addicts and monetize your mobile daters.
- SpeedMatch (Tinder Clone)
- User Search
- Location Based Dating
- New User Registration
- Mobile Advertising
- Billing/In-App Purchases
- Flurry App Activity Analytics
- Memberships and Credits
- Real-Time Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Facebook Connect
- My Matches
- Profile views
- Email Verification
Recreate the Online Dating Experience with Codiant
Hit a message now if you want to talk about your idea and know how one of our dating app products could speed things up for you!
Android p first developer preview: next flavor of android
The latest android update gets dissected. finally, google has cracked the lid on the next version of android after having a huge fun on national oreo ...
POSTED ON: 13 Mar 2018Read more
Cost to develop instant messaging app like whatsapp
The hyper-growth of instant messaging apps like whatsapp, messenger is mind boggling. facebook isn’t nuts to buy whatsapp for $19 billion. ...
POSTED ON: 05 Mar 2018Read more
Unveil the crucial features of online food delivery app
In order to speed up the order process, online food ordering apps have become the go-to key that provides customers the ease and comfort in this daily...
POSTED ON: 22 Feb 2018Read more
Latest updates in taxi app solutions
For every taxi business company operating online taxi drivers acts like a nucleus of the system who actually fulfill the entire ride request and keep ...
POSTED ON: 09 Feb 2018Read more
How to make an app like yelp? dive in.
Be it a matter of navigation, lifestyle, food and drink or any other local business search, yelp mirrors the real image of all local business goods an...
POSTED ON: 30 Jan 2018Read more
Latest updates in taxi app admin panel
Every other taxi app we get to build from diverse countries, we have one demand in common; the dire need of admin panel’s ride reports. ...
POSTED ON: 17 Jan 2018Read more