posted on: 21 Nov 2016
Since the dawn of the Tinder, dating app builders have been designing, revolutionizing and, to some extent, redefining the digital dating experience by recreating clones of popular dating apps like tinder, Swoon, Grindr…etc.
It is no secret that the dating apps have distilled down to become one of the most popular monetization strategies for businessman and young entrepreneur popping up, leading to mark an unprecedented upsurge of dating clone apps and the ROI it is generating.
The most marked jump in digital dating tracked by pew is among the share of 18-to-24-year-olds whose use of online dating has roughly tripled from 10% in 2013 to 30% today.
Here is more to Awe you:
- According to Statista, during the period from 2009 to 2016, US mobile dating market revenue grew from 43 to 381 million dollars, and it is expected to grow to 415.3 million dollars until 2017.
- Around 7 million UK habitants are using online dating services.
- Industry of online dating costs more than $2.2 billion and is growing at a high pace.
- 80% of those Americans, who have already tried those, say that such services are a good way to meet people.
Related Story: The Typical Tinder User Spends 77 Minutes Tinding Every Day
What’s Next? How Will You Make Money Out Of This App?
There are many listed ways to make money out of the application, few of them listed below:
- Free and Paid versions of App
- Subscription offers/ Pay specific amount for video call/ Pay money to remove ads etc...
- Offer in-app currency, icons, smileys, etc.
Offer premium plans to unlock additional features.
What Type Of Dating App You Can Build?
- Geolocation matching dating apps which collect possible matches based on geographic proximity.
- Matching algorithm-based dating apps scours and feeds matches based on personal choices.
- Niche dating apps categorize and feature only specific group of people depending upon app owner’s demand.
Mobile Dating App Features by Codiant
As a dating app development company, we have enough knowledge and expertise for creation of a native mobile-first system of online dating, apps like Tinder, for both iOS and Android. We build applications that pack super awesome and profitable features that easily addicts and monetize your mobile daters.
- SpeedMatch (Tinder Clone)
- User Search
- Location Based Dating
- New User Registration
- Mobile Advertising
- Billing/In-App Purchases
- Flurry App Activity Analytics
- Memberships and Credits
- Real-Time Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Facebook Connect
- My Matches
- Profile views
- Email Verification
Recreate the Online Dating Experience with Codiant
Hit a message now if you want to talk about your idea and know how one of our dating app products could speed things up for you!
Cost to develop an app like airbnb
Airbnb is more than an amazing business website that lets any entrepreneur pull his or her interests towards building up a similar kind of platform wi...
POSTED ON: 10 Jul 2018Read more
Fantasy sports mobile app like dream11
Dream 11, the growing obsession and stimulating play, gets glued millions of sports aficionados across the country. as the name shouts ‘fantasy spor...
POSTED ON: 27 Jun 2018Read more
On-demand doctor app - cost & key features
Doctor-on-demand or telemedicine apps are acting as an impetus to force the healthcare industry to change. the app in itself is very broad when we tal...
POSTED ON: 18 Jun 2018Read more
Ios12 features & enhancements
Wwdc 2018: the annual refresh of apple’s ios 12 is here. thanks to the wwdc 2018 keynote that didn’t keep us waiting for so long and announced the...
POSTED ON: 07 Jun 2018Read more
Nodejs for healthcare
Unveiling the relevance of node.js in developing healthcare and telemedicine applications. over the past two decades mhealth has evolved to become a m...
POSTED ON: 04 Jun 2018Read more
Codiant at cebit australia 2018
Codiant’s smart mobility solutions for smes are the best bet for profitability. this was quite evident at the 2018 cebit australia exhibition. earli...
POSTED ON: 23 May 2018Read more